Medical Advice on "Paediatrics"

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Weight for age is fine. Please use filtered and clean boiled water to avoid infections. Incorrect mixing will lead to improper concentration of the product and may cause either indigestion or reduced nutritional ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give syrup Crocin (125 mg/5 ml) as per the weight of the child (4 to 6 hourly if the temperature is above 100 F). You can give syrup Ibugesic (Ibuprofen) as per the weight of the child if the temperature is 102 ... View thread »

Dr. Payas  Joshi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Usually, vaccines are not related to decreased feeding. Fever might be because of vaccine only but not decreased feeding, it may be a sign of infection. Is the baby dull or lethargic? Is ... View thread »

Dr. Veerabhadrudu  Kuncham
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the situation you are facing with your child. Baby diaper rash is one of the most common problems encountered with the babies. Keep the private areas dry, clean and hygienic. Clean up soon after baby ... View thread »

Dr. Veerabhadrudu  Kuncham
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the situation you are facing with your child. Most of the times, it is normal for this age group children to have such habits or mannerisms. If your child also has any other associated symptoms like not ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I got your concern. Well, first of all, I am asking you to continue all medications as prescribed by a pediatrician. Babies less than five years often get recurrent cold and cough. There could be many reasons, 1. ... View thread »

Dr. Dr Amit Modi  Modi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Viral fever may last for 3 to 4 days. You need to give Paracetamol or a combination drug of Mefenamic acid to control the temperature for each episode of fever. Combination of Mefenamic acid and Paracetamol are more ... View thread »

Dr. Payas  Joshi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern for your child. Most probably this is allergic cough only, which is most common in kids these days. It is really great that you at least know that dust is the culprit. Many parents cannot even ... View thread »

Dr. M.L.Kothari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to me stop milk from 8 am to 8 pm and give semisolid diet like dal, dalia, khichdi aloo kela rice, apple, upma, halwa, patolia, raab, kadi idli poha satu custard etc., And from 8 pm to 8 am give mother milk ... View thread »

Dr. Laurent  Hiffler
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would be very dishonest to give you a miraculous answer after a two sentences question about something that seems going on for more than two years. Full clinical examination, growth monitoring, blood test (is iron ... View thread »