Medical Advice on "Paediatrics"

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen all the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). We see many tyrosinemias and IBD (irritable bowel disease) patients. In smaller children, it is sometimes difficult to ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please note that children below the age of 6 months pass stools either once in two to three days or 10 to 15 times per day. It is normal, and it is not labeled as loose motions or constipation. If you are labeling it ... View thread »

Dr. Payas  Joshi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stammering or stuttering is not very uncommon in this age group. Most children do stammer at this age, and with time over a few months, it gets resolved usually. I believe that the delivery of this child was smooth, ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. An ECG should have been done immediately to see if the child was having VT, SVT, or anything else that would require you to slow down the heart. Based on the ECG, the next step could have been planned. This is because ... View thread »

Dr. M.L.Kothari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your kid is suffering from an anal fissure that is a cut at anal mucosa. Give syrup Duphalac (Lactulose) one teaspoon full once a day at night time after meals. Apply several ano ointments (Lidocaine, Metronidazole, ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems your doctor is trying to control acute attacks of asthma which is right. I suggest the following: Focus on controlling attacks by avoiding stimulators like dust, sudden exposure to hot and cold weather, ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suspect three things, it is just assumption based on history. 1. Stomach ulcer, as she had pain after food and water. 2. Worm infection, need to have a look after food. 3. If non of the above, must be ruled out ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can keep reducing the sugar content of the milk slowly slowly until you reach a stage where there is no sugar in the milk. Also, you can check for your current milk output to see if even little is there. If even a ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please apply Purelan 100 (Lanolin) to the cracked nipples and express the milk to prevent engorgement and feed the baby that milk (store in hygienic conditions) along with some top feeds if required. Reduce the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Instead of using 30 ml water with each scoop, please add 45 ml water to each scoop for making the formula. Also, reduce the consumption of milk and simultaneously increase the consumption of fruits, vegetables, chicken ... View thread »