Medical Advice on "Paediatrics"

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no issue with the BCG spot turning red at 11 months of age. It is alright. As long as it is not swelling up and ulcerating completely, it is fine. Sometimes, some children may scratch it making it red. In this ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Even though the child turns when his name is mentioned I would advise you to first get a hearing screening done to rule out hearing issues. Next, about the autism. Generally autism cannot be diagnosed in children below ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your kid is probably suffering from some throat infection or lung infection (respiratory infection). TA - 65 is a telomerase activator, it comes in capsule form. It is used to boost immune system, skin and given for ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In this case of recurrent worm infestation, I would advise you to do a course of Mebex (Mebendazole) for the entire family living with the child and for the child itself once a week for 10 weeks. This will be coupled ... View thread »

Dr. Amit  Modi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your clinical history, your child is suffering from fever since one day. Generally, the fever is seasonal and does not require any workup. Do give some antipyretics like Paracetamol to bring down the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In view of such high-grade fever in such a small child, I would advise you to take the child to the nearest pediatrician in order to get the child physically evaluated and blood investigations like CBC, CRP (and others ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh Babu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Shivering may be because of a highfever, or because of urine infection or malaria. As of now use the below medication. Syrup Crocin DS (Paracetamol) 5 ml/240 mg, 4 ml if fever greater than 100 F every sixth hourly. ... View thread »

Dr. Simy  Mathew
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The color of the poop does not matter much unless it is dark black, which is a possible sign of occult blood. Usually poops in babies on formula feed is dark green. A breastfed baby will have golden yellow poop. So, ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the reflux point of view, the first thing that is to be done is to keep the baby at an angle of 35 degrees to the ground level after feeding. This will reduce the chances of reflux more than any medication. The ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since your baby is just 3 and a half-month-old, I wanted to know whether the child is exclusively breastfed or on any formula milk. If the child is on breast milk, then there is no issue, but if the child is on any ... View thread »