Medical Advice on "Paediatrics"

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The dose specified above is too much and unnecessary for a child so small as 6.8 kg. It is advisable instead to just give the child Enterogermina 1 capsule twice a day for five days along with ORS with the passage of ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your child may be suffering from what is known as hyper-reactive airway disease. Please get the child evaluated physically with chest X-ray and basic blood tests like CBC (complete blood count) and CRP (C-reactive ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I advise you to continue breastfeeding and prevent dehydration. It is unusual to have bacterial diarrhea in a four-month baby. Are you giving any top feeding? I mean other milk apart from breastfeeding like bottle ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The weight is quite less for an approximately 12 months old child. Please start the child on Multivitamins like Calcimax P 5 ml twice a day and syrup Visyneral Z 5 ml once a day each for three months. Also, start the child ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concerns. Pleural fluid collection occurs when infection persists for long time and is not responding to antibiotics. Pleural fluid collection in past does not increases the chances of collection ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, please avoid diapers. Apply easy nappy or rash free ointment around the anal area in thick layer three to four times a day. Apply candid cream twice a day around the anal and groin area ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no issue with the BCG spot turning red at 11 months of age. It is alright. As long as it is not swelling up and ulcerating completely, it is fine. Sometimes, some children may scratch it making it red. In this ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Even though the child turns when his name is mentioned I would advise you to first get a hearing screening done to rule out hearing issues. Next, about the autism. Generally autism cannot be diagnosed in children below ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your kid is probably suffering from some throat infection or lung infection (respiratory infection). TA - 65 is a telomerase activator, it comes in capsule form. It is used to boost immune system, skin and given for ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In this case of recurrent worm infestation, I would advise you to do a course of Mebex (Mebendazole) for the entire family living with the child and for the child itself once a week for 10 weeks. This will be coupled ... View thread »