Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are reporting symptoms which are suggestive of ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactive disorder). How are you managing at school? Further assessment, including developmental history from parents, corroborative ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. You are on high dose of Paroxetine and are also taking Milnacipran, Clonazepam and if even with these medicines the symptoms are persisting, then there is no harm in adding a low dose ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal  Anilkumar Gandhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is the requirement of Benzodiazepines than you need to take for long periods. There is nothing wrong to take medication for a long time if you are stable on it. Theoretically and ideally, Benzodiazepine should ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please do not worry. After delivery, for any woman, it is common to have a hormonal imbalance which could cause anxiety and depression symptoms. More over, the trauma associated with the childbirth also could trigger ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It usually takes a few attempts to optimize your ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) medication regimen. It can be somewhat frustrating, but your experience is not uncommon. Your doctor will titrate the ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have undergone appendectomy recently, and it is normal to develop mood disturbance after any surgery. You are already on the major depressive disorder, and this is the reason you are feeling bad, isolated, sad, and ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This will last for some more weeks and you will then get adjusted to new change in your life. If he is not contacting you and is totally ignoring you then in that case there is no benefit in thinking about him. If he ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If a person is suffering from PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder), depression and anxiety, they will probably need a combination of medication and psychological therapy to manage their condition. Lexapro ... View thread »

Dr. Padmapriya  Chandran
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from depressive features and hence the low self-esteem and self-harming thoughts. I suggest you take Zosert (Sertraline) 50 mg twice daily along with tablet Lonazep (Clonazepam) 0.5 mg at night for ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand what you must be feeling right now. Depression is a serious but treatment illness. I can see you have thoughts of suicide and suicide attempts are also there which indicates that your depression worsened ... View thread »