Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There could be many reasons for this issue. If you always had problems with concentration, and not just while studying, but have a short attention span, it could be attention deficit disorder. If the problem is of ... View thread »

Dr. Aditya  Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are having severe withdrawals and discontinuation symptoms even after lowering the dose to 175 mg, I would suggest you consult a psychiatrist in person for evaluation, and then you can discuss with him or her ... View thread »

Dr. Arooj  Najmussaqib
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are facing some distress in your life due to some factors. I am afraid you have not mentioned any stressor specifically. That would be more helpful in advising adequate management strategies. ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Severe anxiety due to masturbation and guilt could occur in both depression and bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. The difference between unipolar depression and bipolar disorder is the presence of absence of a manic ... View thread »

Dr. Arooj  Najmussaqib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Long distance relationship has its own pros and cons. Likewise, in your case, in the beginning it was working but one to one direct interaction is always needed to have strong bonding. Especially, in such scenarios ... View thread »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern regarding your symptoms and side effects of the medications. The symptoms you mentioned above are showing that you are suffering from dysthymia and moderate depression. Depression itself is ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) does not mean only exposure to fearful situations and then desensitizing. Exposure can be done to group of appliances at a time, rather than a single appliance. Besides this mental ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your detailed query which is self explanatory about the problem. It was lengthy but it contained only relevant thoughts necessary to express your deep rooted concern. First of all feeling nervous or anxious ... View thread »

Dr. Gayatri  Saraf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you making an effort to write in and seek help. It is not easy to go through something like this, especially when you know that it is not true. You seem to have had brief psychotic symptoms which can ... View thread »

Dr. Akanksha  Sharma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Serotonin syndrome is an acute emergency case, rarely seen in common practice. At least not when you have already been taking 40 mg of Paroxetine for years. Also, Trazodone is a safer and better sleep-inducing agent ... View thread »