Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your father, he is doing the right thing. He is 54 years old. He had suffered from a rare disease last year, and it is taking time for his recovery. He is paralyzed waist below. He has nothing to do when ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Anger is an emotion. When anger rises, our animal instinct tries to protect our-self resulting in aggressive behavior. Aggressive behavior happens only when anger goes out of control. Getting angry is fine. But you ... View thread »

Dr. Aditya  Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are having severe withdrawals and discontinuation symptoms even after lowering the dose to 175 mg, I would suggest you consult a psychiatrist in person for evaluation, and then you can discuss with him or her ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There could be many reasons for this issue. If you always had problems with concentration, and not just while studying, but have a short attention span, it could be attention deficit disorder. If the problem is of ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long have you been taking Mirtazapine 15 mg? It usually takes about four weeks to see any benefits. If there are no side effects, your doctor can consider increasing the dose further to 30 mg once daily. You need ... View thread »

Dr. Arooj  Najmussaqib
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are facing some distress in your life due to some factors. I am afraid you have not mentioned any stressor specifically. That would be more helpful in advising adequate management strategies. ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Severe anxiety due to masturbation and guilt could occur in both depression and bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. The difference between unipolar depression and bipolar disorder is the presence of absence of a manic ... View thread »

Dr. Arooj  Najmussaqib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Long distance relationship has its own pros and cons. Likewise, in your case, in the beginning it was working but one to one direct interaction is always needed to have strong bonding. Especially, in such scenarios ... View thread »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern regarding your symptoms and side effects of the medications. The symptoms you mentioned above are showing that you are suffering from dysthymia and moderate depression. Depression itself is ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) does not mean only exposure to fearful situations and then desensitizing. Exposure can be done to group of appliances at a time, rather than a single appliance. Besides this mental ... View thread »