Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. You are on high dose of Paroxetine and are also taking Milnacipran, Clonazepam and if even with these medicines the symptoms are persisting, then there is no harm in adding a low dose ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If a person is suffering from PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder), depression and anxiety, they will probably need a combination of medication and psychological therapy to manage their condition. Lexapro ... View thread »

Dr. Padmapriya  Chandran
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from depressive features and hence the low self-esteem and self-harming thoughts. I suggest you take Zosert (Sertraline) 50 mg twice daily along with tablet Lonazep (Clonazepam) 0.5 mg at night for ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand what you must be feeling right now. Depression is a serious but treatment illness. I can see you have thoughts of suicide and suicide attempts are also there which indicates that your depression worsened ... View thread »

Dr. Punya Mulky
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please use Prozac in the morning as it can worsen sleep when used at night. You can take Prozac 40 mg. Do not increase the dose of Mirtazapine as higher doses of Mirtazapine cause insomnia whereas low dose help in sleep ... View thread »

Dr. Aneel Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Depression can be normal and can be a disease. Depression is diagnosed when a person has low or depressed mood for most of the day every day at least two weeks, lack of interest and pleasure in daily activities, other ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It usually takes a few attempts to optimize your ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) medication regimen. It can be somewhat frustrating, but your experience is not uncommon. Your doctor will titrate the ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have undergone appendectomy recently, and it is normal to develop mood disturbance after any surgery. You are already on the major depressive disorder, and this is the reason you are feeling bad, isolated, sad, ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is common to have some paranoid thoughts, especially when you are feeling stressed, anxious, and feeling low in confidence. From the way you have described your symptoms, psychosis appears very unlikely. You can ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, separation anxiety disorder might develop in borderline personality disorder (BPD). But based upon the information you provided I am not sure if you have SAD. Smoking weed might increase anxiety, which could ... View thread »

Ask a Psychiatrist »