Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the persons who are over-possessive of their partner show certain kinds of behavior that is uncommon in the general population. They feel less secure and this sense of insecurity is the driving force for the over ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. Sexual feelings in an adult towards a female are considered as normal and acceptable. But, such feelings towards any female with blood relationship are not acceptable in any society and ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query with keen interest and understand your concerns. From the available description, I do not think you have crossed the limit of sanity or you developed schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is altogether very ... View thread »

Dr. Padmapriya  Chandran
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your daughter is into the screen most of the time, and hence, it will be her primary advisor. She is just modeling what she sees and is quite common at this age. Try to minimize her interaction with the screen. She ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your wife will benefit by counseling or talking therapy to address her past adverse childhood experiences and help her manage her low mood. When a person is depressed, their thinking can be distorted and can view ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are reporting symptoms which are suggestive of ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactive disorder). How are you managing at school? Further assessment, including developmental history from parents, corroborative ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. You are on high dose of Paroxetine and are also taking Milnacipran, Clonazepam and if even with these medicines the symptoms are persisting, then there is no harm in adding a low dose ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal  Anilkumar Gandhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is the requirement of Benzodiazepines than you need to take for long periods. There is nothing wrong to take medication for a long time if you are stable on it. Theoretically and ideally, Benzodiazepine should ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please do not worry. After delivery, for any woman, it is common to have a hormonal imbalance which could cause anxiety and depression symptoms. More over, the trauma associated with the childbirth also could trigger ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It usually takes a few attempts to optimize your ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) medication regimen. It can be somewhat frustrating, but your experience is not uncommon. Your doctor will titrate the ... View thread »

Ask a Psychiatrist »