Medical Advice on "Psychologist/ Counsellor"

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your situation. For you, this trouble could be heartbreaking. You need to understand what is anxiety and what is a panic attack. Anxiety is the body's natural defence mechanism. Without anxiety and ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the limited information you have provided, it is difficult to give an accurate opinion. It is possible you are describing some features of autism spectrum traits or Asperger syndrome which can manifest as social ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, it is almost clear that she is suffering from depression. Depression is a common psychiatric disorder which occurs in 10 to 20 % of women ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The details you have provided about your problem are very brief. Although, if you have these problems for more than two weeks then you are probably suffering from a major depressive disorder. A major depressive disorder ... View thread »

Dr. Surabhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms of panic attacks are episodically occurring attacks for a duration of 10 to 20 minutes. The symptoms include: Chest pain. Breathlessness. A sense of impending doom. Increased perspiration. Nausea and ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that what you are experiencing is not manageable with anybody. It has been observed in many studies that any anxiety disorders have a high chance of relapse during pregnancy. First I would like to tell you ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your child does have some behavioral problem which can be tackled through parental counseling. Children's behavior develops in response to elder's behaviors because they gradually experience things and grow and ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The description given here about you and your symptoms are really thought-provoking for any psychologist. To know that you are already under treatment for MDD and GAD is depressive in itself because you are just 18. Over ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and understand your concerns. It appears to me that you are suffering from depression as evidenced by feeling empty, poor self-esteem, low motivation, loss of emotions, poor social communication, ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. M-shaped baldness occurs due to hormone dihydrotestosterone which is a metabolite of testosterone. In some people, there is a peripheral conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It is more common in some ... View thread »