Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Please scan your reports and attach it while posting the follow-up query. Revert with more information to a sexologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) suggests that it has normal liquefaction time, total sperm count is in the normal range and active mobile is low, volume adequate, and normal ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to tell you that masturbation is a safe and healthy habit. Most of the males masturbate and this is normal. Masturbation does not cause any weakness or loss of fertility or any other harmful effects. Even ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you had protected sex then the chance of pregnancy is almost nil. Four days after sex, the pregnancy test will always be negative. Your periods are late by 10 days so you can now do urine pregnancy test. Your ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are getting a good erection during masturbation and also in the early morning, but during sex you are not able to penetrate and has erection loses. The history itself suggests that the cause of erectile ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are not able to retract the foreskin over the tip of the penis, then most likely the skin is tight and it is due to phimosis. Though to make a diagnosis, evaluation is needed. This is a surgical ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. In most men, erectile dysfunction occurs due to underlying anxiety and stress. You have tried Nano Leo (active salts) already and the problem is persisting. In such a situation, I suggest ... View thread »

Dr. Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At 48 years of you are having frequent early morning erection shows that your testosterone levels are adequate. Mild hypertension and dyslipidemia can partly be responsible. Do you smoke or drink? You can safely take the ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Though the picture is not very clear (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears that it is normal. If there is any swelling or tenderness over that area, visit a doctor for help. If not, there is ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The premature ejaculation occurs due to anxiety and hyperexcitation in most individuals. Altered testosterone levels are not the cause of early discharge. If you have the problem of premature ejaculation, then drugs ... View thread »

Ask a Sexologist »