Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr. Aditya  Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Wet dreams and masturbation both are a normal phenomenon. They do not cause any weakness or sexual dysfunction contrary to popular belief. Actually, it is the associated guilt and anxiety due to social myths that ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any problems to the health. This is not a cause of any skin reactions. If your skin is becoming dark around the penis, that is normal and is due to friction. For ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If he is getting a good erection but, ejaculating only for two to three minutes means that he is anxious. It is the reason for poor erection. If his erection is healthy, then there is nothing serious. Drugs like ... View thread »

Dr. Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can discuss with your dermatologist regarding erectile dysfunction and stop Finax (Finasteride). For premature ejaculation, I suggest Dapoxetine 30 mg one hour before intercourse. You can refer net sources and ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. The complaint is not very clear to make a diagnosis. So, please send me the details regarding any sexual history or any use of drugs. Do you have ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry. Masturbation is normal and there is no harm associated with it. You should reduce the frequency to thrice per week. The watery semen is due to frequent masturbation and that is common. There is nothing to ... View thread »

Dr. Aditya  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to mention that masturbation does not cause any weakness or sexual dysfunction. It is associated with guilt and anxiety that causes the problems. Do not get worried. Treatment is possible. Consult a ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation in most of the individuals occurs because of anxiety and stress. The permanent solution for premature ejaculation is to get relieved of anxiety and stress. Stop anticipating things and avoid ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. First of all you should reduce weight. If you cannot achieve by diet control, then you will need medicine. You said that you cannot retract foreskin in erect position, but ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Transmission of HIV is impossible through oral sex. Saliva cannot cause the transmission of HIV. But, other STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like herpes or HPV (human papillomavirus) or candida can spread through ... View thread »