Medical Advice on "Sexology" Issues

Dr. Poosha  Darbha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it sometimes happens this way. You get an erection and can do intercourse because you are (probably) excited at the prospect of having sexual interaction with this woman, who you seem to have good chemistry with ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. Even if you are not developing symptoms, still this can be possible. Avoid oral intercourses for some time and see if the situation remains the same. In that case, we can think that you ... View thread »

Dr. Poosha  Darbha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you may be aware, stress in most forms will affect sex. But since it is only temporary and will vanish once the stress is alleviated (or you learn to manage it), your sexual performance will also return to normalcy. ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Burning is common after urinary infection and this is the reason they advise to abstain from sex while on treatment. If you are having burning during sex then please avoid sex for a couple of weeks. Your partner ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj  Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to make it clear to you that this medicine Feliz S Plus 5 is not a medicine for high BP and palpitation. You have not given any information regarding your symptoms. Have you monitored your ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is only on two occasions then you can wait, but if it is frequent then you can manage it by two approaches namely drug and behavioral. Drug therapy includes Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil. Behavioral ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Phimosis means tight foreskin. In this condition, the foreskin may not be moving freely. There are two ways to treat it, one is medical and other is surgical. I will suggest the medical treatment. I suggest you pull ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is normal to see delayed periods after taking morning after pill. There is no need to get worried. For more information consult a sexologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query. From your description, it seems you have developed tractional folliculitis due to excessive masturbation. You can use topical Mupirocin ointment twice daily and take tablet Azithromycin 500 mg ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I hope your blood pressure and blood sugar levels are in the normal range. In a lot of patients with diabetes and hypertension, the main reason for poor erection is poor blood pressure and sugar control. If your blood ... View thread »