Medical Advice on "Sexology"

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand the concern.Precum or pre-ejaculatory fluid also contains sperm to make a female pregnant. If your sperm has reached inside her vagina by any probability, there are chances of pregnancy. Also to be ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, WeIcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Direct penetration is the normal way of sex. Normal sex release serotonin and oxytocin. Happy and trust hormone which is very important in building relationship. If you ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. Since it is an acute one, it can be due to phimosis. Do you have any of the following issues: Itching, any discharge, pain, swelling, irritation, redness, disruption in ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. It is not the male menopause, you are suffering from boredom (the state of feeling bored). you have everything in you. Everything seems normal in your life. You ... View thread »

Dr. Ramchandra  Lamba
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please provide details regarding your headache and abuse. Also, provide details about your current symptoms and like how they started and how they progress over time. What are the medications you are taking currently and ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern, 1. Make sure your partner is STD (sexually transmitted disease) free. 2. Use a condom if you do not want to get pregnant. 3. 1st-time sex will be painful. Make sure your partner ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is usual. It does not cause physical or sexual problems. Also, do not give any importance to the advertisement that mentions masturbation cause health problems or destroys life, and it does not require ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Night falls are called a nocturnal emission. It is a normal stance. If you had a high sexual urge and failed to ejaculate sperm or have sex, you can expect nocturnal emission. A person who masturbates or has sex at ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. Yes, you may be suffering from a sexually transmitted disease. And your picture says (attachment removed to protect patient identity) there is an infection, and I ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is called premature ejaculation. The 3 to 7 minutes of intercourse with reaching up to climax can be considered normal duration. To increase duration and achieve climax you can practice Master and Johnson start and ... View thread »

Ask a Sexologist »