Medical Advice on "Sexology"

Dr. Raj Parekh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a natural process which occurs in hands in spite of the vagina. But having sex and inserting penis in vagina is also associated with increased arousal and sexual feelings and a sense of love and ... View thread »

Dr. Harshul Gohel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unprotected first time sex means that both the partner are doing for the first time without using any contraceptive method, i.e., condom during the first time of sexual intercourse, the hymen of the female is intact ... View thread »

Dr. Aditya  Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As there are no signs or symptoms like fever, wound, pain, burning micturition, or active discharge, the possibility of an active infection seems to be unlikely. The thin line you are mentioning that appears on the ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are getting good erections, but are losing them when you try to penetrate. This is happening because of tight vagina of your partner. Because of this, you are taking time during penetration and this results in ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are most likely dealing with a sebaceous cyst. They are similar to pimple. A sebaceous gland is a microscopic gland in the skin which secretes a waxy liquid known as sebum. It opens on the skin via an opening ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, even if you have homosexual orientation even then you will be able to make your wife pregnant. No need to worry for that provided your sperms count is normal. Homosexuality does not have direct genetic inheritance ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand that it is probably due to anxiety and psychological reasons you are having this problem. It is normal during masturbation to see early ejaculation, but the time will automatically increase during sex ... View thread »

Dr. Senduran  N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is actually a normal behavior. But it should not be excessive in frequency which may cause fatigue and back pain. You need not see a doctor right now. Just divert your thoughts into much important things in ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears to be due to stress or anxiety, so relax and do exercise. However, to exclude other causes, you need to do some blood tests like hemoglobin, total count, differential count, postprandial sugar, prolactin and ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all I would like to inform you that masturbation is completely a normal phenomenon. It is not associated with any side effects and do not cause any problems if ... View thread »