Medical Advice on "Sexology"

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. No need to worry. There are two options. 1. You can go for Levonorgestrol, taken 72 hours after sex. 2. You can go for Ulipristal Acetate 30 mg taken 120 hours after sex ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The bumps appear to be normal pimples (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Another possibility is an ingrown hair. Herpes vesicles could also be the possibility, but the chances are rare. Since the site is ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely empathize with you. The problem of premature ejaculation is quite common and is distressing to a young man but is seldom discussed. See most of the time the problem is secondary to the anxiety attached to ... View thread »

Dr. Syam Kumar Chandrasekharan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, there will be a white creamy layer on glans penis (rounded head of the penis), when you pull your foreskin down. It is nothing but smegma - a combination of shed epithelial cells, oily secretion from ... View thread »

Dr. Ravi M Soni
Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have mentioned you have curved penis towards left side. Curvature of the penis is one of the symptoms of peyronie's disease. But it needs to be corrected by medication or surgery only if you have pain after ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The bump does not appear to be of herpes. This is a small papule-like lesion. But, there is no discharge or pain in your case. I do not think this is related to herpes though the pictures were not very clear. Herpes ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Yes, you may have sperm allergy, that can be easily found by using a condom. Next time use a condom during sex and check whether you have discharge after that. Other cause can be due to 1 ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that you only have small bumps over the shaft of the penis. There is no discharge, redness, itching or tingling. Most of STDs (sexually ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for choosing this platform. 2 to 5 inch of the penis size is normal. The average size of penis is 3-5 inch while erect and 1-3 inch while flaccid. Having said this I like to inform you that penis size does not ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite common to get a frenulum tear while having coitus. It will heal within four to five days and pain will subside in a day or two. However, if you still continue to have pain, you can seek an opinion. Avoid ... View thread »