Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have very likely developed a paraphimosis. It would be more clear if you share a picture of the penis. You are supposed to keep the skin in front of glans. If it is painful to roll the skin over the glans, I ... View thread »

Dr. Vivekanandan  G
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be having tight foreskin called phimosis. There are two options available for this problem, namely preputioplasty and circumcision. It is better to correct this problem before marriage. Otherwise ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. RBC (red blood cells) in urine does not mean UTI (urinary tract infection). Pus cell in urine indicates UTI. Up to five pus cells per HPF are normal. 2 to 4 is in your case. So, it is not UTI. There are many causes ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After looking at the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity) of the flaccid and partially erect penis, the loop of the vein seen is perfect for a normal appearance. Do you think a ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For any cause of inguinal lymphadenopathy, excision of nodes is not a definitive treatment. It is done just for a diagnostic purpose, so once you get the biopsy reports, we will know more about your illness. The swelling ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your symptoms, you seems to have a urinary tract infection. The treatment is a full course of antibiotics which ranges from three to seven days depending on the severity of symptoms. Antibiotics usually ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I appreciate you for providing elaborate history which will help in making diagnosis and advising treatment plan. Now, coming to your health query, I can understand your concern and will try to help you. ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is unlikely that 1.6 mm Kidney stone will come out on its own. You require surgery. There are many options like URSL and PCNL. Which option ... View thread »