Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Vaibhav
Hi, Welcome to I suppose you have urine culture proven urinary candida infection for which this tablet Diflucan was started. Usually for urinary tract infection, it is given for 1 to 2 weeks depending on patient symptoms. You can ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to Considering your history,  the burning sensation might be because of an infection, or due to narrowing of the urine pipe, a condition called as stricture urethra. I suggest the following tests to rule out an infection ... View thread »

Dr. Vivekanandan  G
Hello, Welcome to Do not panic if the foreskin is tight. When forcibly retracted over glans during sex, it forms rubber band like effect and prevents venous return, causing edema. This condition is called paraphimosis. This can be ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to The two semen analyses reports show entirely different semen characteristics (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The first report is entirely normal, and the person can father a child as long as his ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to I would suggest you continue medicines as at present his flow (which is good) and postvoid (which is less, it should be less only) are because of medicines. I think if he stops the medicines then his urinary symptoms ... View thread »

Dr. Raman  Tanwar
Hi, Welcome to This is a localized numbness that we are bothered with. Disease starting from this region without any other associated symptoms is quite rare and without them we may not think of a systemic pathology right away. ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to Testicular cancer will have painless testicular lump, swelling of scrotum, swollen lymph nodes, or weight loss. Varicocele will have infertility dragging testicular pain, lump or swelling above testis in spermatic ... View thread »

Dr. Vaibhav
Hello, Welcome to Pain in lower abdomen and testes can be due to multiple causes ranging from urinary tract infection, infection of testes, varicocele, or some stone problem in ureter and kidney. You will need a few investigations to ... View thread »

Dr. Praveen   Pushkar
Hello, Welcome to Generally, epididymitis or orchitis is the most common possibility in your scenario. It might be a mild infection. That is the reason there are no other symptoms. You could go for an ultrasound with color Doppler of the ... View thread »

Dr. Vaibhav
Hello, Welcome to High uric acid will require diet modification followed by medical treatment if not controlled by diet. You can start diet modification like, 1. Have adequate fluid intake. 2. Avoid dry fruits, cold drinks, and ... View thread »

Ask an Urologist »