Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Raman  Tanwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms do point towards chronic prostatitis. With negative culture and positive pus cells, it is likely that you are suffering from CPPS IIIA, which is non-bacterial inflammatory chronic prostatitis. Now, this is ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and your semen looks absolutely normal. Get the following tests done to rule out infection: Semen analysis. Semen culture and ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please relax and do not worry. I will explain you everything in detail. Meningomyelocele (incomplete spinal canal at birth) is a condition that commonly affects bladder and bowel function. Since you do not have any ... View thread »

Dr. Raman  Tanwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a localized numbness that we are bothered with. Disease starting from this region without any other associated symptoms is quite rare and without them we may not think of a systemic pathology right away. ... View thread »

Dr. Vivekanandan  G
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had a look at the photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I believe you have got thrombophlebitis of the superficial veins of penis. It is a self-limiting condition and usually resolves in a few weeks ... View thread »

Dr. Vaibhav
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suppose you have urine culture proven urinary candida infection for which this tablet Diflucan was started. Usually for urinary tract infection, it is given for 1 to 2 weeks depending on patient symptoms. You can ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering your history,  the burning sensation might be because of an infection, or due to narrowing of the urine pipe, a condition called as stricture urethra. I suggest the following tests to rule out an infection ... View thread »

Dr. Vivekanandan  G
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not panic if the foreskin is tight. When forcibly retracted over glans during sex, it forms rubber band like effect and prevents venous return, causing edema. This condition is called paraphimosis. This can be ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The two semen analyses reports show entirely different semen characteristics (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The first report is entirely normal, and the person can father a child as long as his ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest you continue medicines as at present his flow (which is good) and postvoid (which is less, it should be less only) are because of medicines. I think if he stops the medicines then his urinary symptoms ... View thread »