Q. I am spotting, and I had a negative pregnancy test after testing positive before. Kindly help.

Dr. Vidyaprem

My periods got over 10 days back, but i started getting very itchy vagina and very thick white discharge from next day onwards. After 4 days, I started bleeding again but it was like spotting. After someone suggested, i did pregnancy test and it came out positive with very light second line on kit.Three days back, I did the test again but it came negative. Meanwhile my spottings continued. Yesterday, my periods started again. Kindly help i am worried.

Dr. Vidyaprem

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

dear, welcome to iclinq. com

saw ur queries. The vaginal itching after cycles voild most probably be candidal infection. if it continues you need to take antifungals.

Was there a delay in this cycle ( from your usual) ?

weakly positive test, followed by a negative is unlikely to be pregnancy .. The spotting can be due to hormonal imbalance...

anemia, wt gain hypothyroidism, stress, change in food n excersise pattern can affect the cycle length and pattern...

Also get a in person speculum examination of the cervix to rule out local causes. regards

1) vaginitis, 2) hormonal imbalance

TVS, HB, TSH

vaginitis

hormonal imbalance

Antifungal suppositories if itching continues

pills for two to 3 cycles for cycle regulation.

if any query

|