Ssep

What test should I do to know the reason for tingling sensation?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering with tingling and needling sensation in my feet from the last one and a half year. It may be peripheral neuropathy. If it so, then what is the treatment for it? Which tests should I undergo to diagnose the reason? I had 10 vitamin B12 injections before two months. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajyaguru

Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your symptoms and your question. It may be peripheral neuropathy. I would like to know your age and whether you have diabetes. If you have any back pain radiating to the legs, then it can be a spinal problem. I suppose you do not have back pain. The second p...  Read Full »