Q. What ayurvedic medicine to take after stent placement?

Dr. Alka

My father is 58 and recently the doctors told us to go for the implantation of a stent on an emergency basis. We did accordingly. But, I want to rely completely on Ayurveda for him to recover from this heart disease. After the stent, what medicine should he take, and how to overcome heart attack?

#

I just read your query. See as he has a stent implanted, he has to take all his heart medications. Along with that, he can start capsule Arjun two capsules two times a day with water after food for one month. In case you face any problem after taking this medicine stop taking it immediately.

You can start these capsules if three months have passed since stent implantation and his condition is stable. I suggest you consult a nearby reputed ayurveda physician for his complete clinical examination and take medicine accordingly.

I hope you understand my point. Consult me after one month regarding improvement and for further management.

Revert after a month to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|