Q. Does stomach pain after eating or drinking anything mean I have a stomach cancer?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Why do I have stomach pain soon after eating or drinking something? Does that mean I have stomach cancer? I do not have a family history of cancer. I overeat spicy foods, and I have read that they can be cancerous. Is it the case? Can someone in their early 30s get stomach cancer?

Please help me, doctor.

#

I can understand your concern.

I do not think you have stomach cancer. However, the possibility of an ulcer is more likely. If possible, get a gastrointestinal endoscopy done.

Avoid oily and spicy foods. Avoid large meals. I suggest (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her, and take medicine with their consent) you start tablet Pantoprazole and tablet Levosulpiride twice a day.

Thanks and regards.

|