Q. Suggest me homeopathy medicines for food poisoning and stomach pain.

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta
Published on Feb 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 02, 2019

Dear Doctor,

I am suffering from food poisoning and stomach pain. I have loose motion (diarrhea) too.

Please help me with homeopathy medicines for this problem.

#

Please let me know from how many days or hours have you been having this trouble?

Do you have any other symptoms like vomiting, sweating, dizziness, tearing in the eyes, excessive salivation, mental stress, and stomach cramps? Please provide me all the details so that I can help you better.

Hello Doctor,

• I vomited 6 times, had loose motion for 4 times today.
  • I have dizziness as well.
  • I used enterogermina liquid (as suggested by a friend whose father is a doctor) and my loose motion got arrested. 
  • I still have stomach pain.
  • And another problem that I face is, immediately after having my food, I feel like going to the toilet and I have lost weight also.
  • I am an IT employee and I have weird eating habits. 
  • I had a biopsy test done to rule out the problem but all my records were normal.
  • But I keep feeling like going to the toilet after meals.
  • I am very lean and I lost a lot of weight. Also suggest me a way to put on weight.
  • Is my problem curable?
#

Hi, You are suffering from infection as you know. I will suggest you some homeopathy medicines

• Take Nux Vomica 30 in globules, take four pills 30 minutes after meals for four days.
  • Make a few changes in your food intake, take bananas and avoid curd, oranges, lemon etc.
  • Keep taking ORS (Oral Rehydration Salts) solution and plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

Revert back after the medicines are completed, to a homeopathic physician online for a proper diet schedule --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Homeopathy: Myths and Facts

Article Overview: Homeopathy is a therapeutic system of medicine that has been in use since the 18th century. Questions about its effectiveness have been raised by many. There are also a lot of misconceptions about this stream of medicine. This article discusses various myths surrounding homeopathy versus the facts. Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

In spite of homeopathy being the second largest system of treatment in the world, there are still many myths regarding homeopathy. Myth 1. Homoeopathy pills are nothing but placebo pills (an inactive pill with no therapeutic effect). Fact 1. Homoeopathy is being practiced for the last 200 years an...  Read Article

Why am I having diarrhea following constipation for a long time?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having a slightly upset stomach with bloating for the past four months. I thought I had a bug. Two weeks later, it seemed much better. However, my bowel movements did not return to normal. I had mostly constipation for about a month (even though my stomach did not feel as upset anym...  Read Full »

I feel current sensation in tongue while sleeping. What is the reason?

Query: Hello doctor,Whenever I sleep I fell current type of sensation in my tongue and find a small sore on my tongue. It happens on both sides of my tongue, not in the middle. I am suffering from this for last four years. Please help me. I am very upset and facing problem in sleeping.  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now