Q. Suggest me homeopathy medicines for food poisoning and stomach pain.

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 02, 2019

Dear Doctor,

I am suffering from food poisoning and stomach pain. I have loose motion (diarrhea) too.

Please help me with homeopathy medicines for this problem.

#

Please let me know from how many days or hours have you been having this trouble?

Do you have any other symptoms like vomiting, sweating, dizziness, tearing in the eyes, excessive salivation, mental stress, and stomach cramps? Please provide me all the details so that I can help you better.

Hello Doctor,

• I vomited 6 times, had loose motion for 4 times today.
  • I have dizziness as well.
  • I used enterogermina liquid (as suggested by a friend whose father is a doctor) and my loose motion got arrested. 
  • I still have stomach pain.
  • And another problem that I face is, immediately after having my food, I feel like going to the toilet and I have lost weight also.
  • I am an IT employee and I have weird eating habits. 
  • I had a biopsy test done to rule out the problem but all my records were normal.
  • But I keep feeling like going to the toilet after meals.
  • I am very lean and I lost a lot of weight. Also suggest me a way to put on weight.
  • Is my problem curable?
#

Hi, You are suffering from infection as you know. I will suggest you some homeopathy medicines

• Take Nux Vomica 30 in globules, take four pills 30 minutes after meals for four days.
  • Make a few changes in your food intake, take bananas and avoid curd, oranges, lemon etc.
  • Keep taking ORS (Oral Rehydration Salts) solution and plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

Revert back after the medicines are completed, to a homeopathic physician online for a proper diet schedule --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|