Q. What is the treatment of stomach upset with loose motions and pain in the leg and shoulders?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

I started to have a stomach upset after eating the wrong food item, and one day later, fever and body pain started. Then I took a Paracetamol, and the fever disappeared overnight. And I started having loose motions. There was pain in the leg yesterday, and today I am having pain in my shoulders. I do not know if it might be due to sleeping for these two days. Now I have loose motion and shoulder pain.

#

I can understand your concern. You have a viral infection.

I suggest the following:

1. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.

2. Take more curd, yogurt, and butter milk.

3. Avoid oily and spicy food. Avoid junk food.

4. Start ORS (Oral rehydration solution) solution.

|