Welcome to icliniq.com.
Well, some degree of change in the stools is normal, and I do not see any gross abnormality in your stools: however, somewhat unformed stools.
If you did not lose weight, and did not notice a change in the appetite, or did not notice blood in stools, you need not be worried then.
Since your weight seems a little high, I suggest the following tests to rule out diabetes and lipid derangement as a cause of altered bowel movements.
1) TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone).
2) HbA1c (glycated hemoglobin).
3) LFT (liver function test).
4) Fasting lipid profile.
5) CBC (complete blood count).
6) Stool detailed report plus ova parasites.
Let me know if you have any more concerns.