Q. Kindly guide me about the ways to get relief from stress.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Divya Banu M
Published on Mar 31, 2019

I would like to know how to get stress relief from work.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

#

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it seems that the stress you are experiencing is affecting how you function during your daily life. This raises the possibility of getting into depression if it was not managed probably.

Unfortunately most triggers stressful situations are things that we cannot control as work environment, However, it is possible to control how you feel and handle these triggers in order to keep your psychological health. First, try to identify these triggers and write them down. Mark those that can be avoided and try to avoid them. Mark the ones that cannot be avoided and start to apply cognitive thinking. In the meanwhile, try to start meditation or yoga and engage in social activities.

I lack confidence in myself and cannot talk to new people. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I lack confidence when I am alone. I am always confident when it comes to the public. I really get busted and also I do not know why. I cannot talk to new people or crossgender with an initiative. I even do not know why I always feel lonely like I know I do not have people to talk eve...  Read Full »

Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Query: Hi doctor, Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.  Read Full »