Q. How to overcome my family frustrations and jobless days?

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

I m a 26-year-old. I do not have any job now. I worked for a project of a private company. Then I tried some other posts, but nothing worked. I was good at studies, so I decided to prepare for a government job. I have a fiance. He is too preparing for the government job.

I do not know what my father needs? He always shouts and this the third time when he beat me. For no reason, he has his inner frustrations. My fiance says I cannot marry you until I get a government job. I like to paint sometimes. What should I do? If you can help, I will be very grateful to you.

#

You should try your freelancer if you can do. Create your own business, do not get worried about a job if you do not get it. Be hopeful and relax. Everything will be fine. Do exercise daily for 30 to 45 minutes and lose your weight which will help for even PCOD.

Do meditation for 10 to 20 minutes. Spend time for your creative hobbies for 20 minutes like do painting as you enjoy. Do not overthink. Ask your father about his problem. Now you are not a child, talk openly and be assertive if you need to be. Do not be afraid of anyone in life. Live your life, not just spend. Do not think even about your marriage with your fiance. Just wait and watch. Do not be insecure. Make your self capable enough to do anything.

|