HomeAnswersNeurologystressWhy do I get distracted during sleep?

I am getting distracted during sleep. What should I do?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At April 19, 2016
Reviewed AtJuly 27, 2023

Patient's Query

When I sleep at night under AC or fan around midnight I feel as if my whole digestive system is moving upwards toward brain and my ears starts ringing. I am feeling that my back side of my brain and my eye nerve are also getting stretched. I am getting such feeling mostly when I am sleeping. For the past six months during daytime I feel some pinches in my body. I think food is also getting digested quickly. If somebody checks my nerve condition, they will come to know about my condition. As this is new to me and my family, I require support quickly. What should I do? I started taking Losar 25 mg four months back and I am taking vitamin B12 supplement. And due to this condition my blood pressure (BP) is fluctuating. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar

Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all I feel there is a need for proper checkup with in-person consultation with a psychiatrist for your stress. The symptoms are indicative of excessive stress rather than anything related to air condition (AC) or fan. It is also prudent to inform you that stop worrying about these symptoms as they can be treated either with medication or psychotherapy. I will request you to get an magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of your brain from the nearby laboratory.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Ashok Kumar
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Geriatrics

Community Banner Mobile

iCliniq's FREE Newsletters

Expert-backed health and wellness information, delivered to your email.

Subscribe iCliniq
By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the iCliniq Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of iCliniq subscriptions at any time.

Read answers about:

stresspsychotherapy

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Neurology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy