Q. Is there a way to lose the leg fat without dieting?

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Published on Mar 26, 2017

My legs are very fat, and it makes me uncomfortable. Overall I am fit, but only my legs are fat. Is there any way of losing the leg fat without dieting? Is there any workout for better cardio and also to achieve six pack abs?

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert Nutritionist Physiotherapy Yoga
#

• You can do toe standing exercises, stand on your toes while balancing the body for 10 counts, repeat it 15 times.
  • Try squatting, fast static marching, and adductor stretching or butterfly stretching, all for 20 times.
  • Walking is the best form of exercise, everyday walk for 30 minutes.

For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

| 

When I start walking, the portion below the knee is numb. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 44 years old. From the last one month, I have problems with my legs, especially my left leg, when I get out of my bed or chair and start walking, the portion below the knee is sleeping (numb), sometimes it happens in the right leg as well, but most of the time in my left leg. I w...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for right-sided anterior pelvic tilt?

Query: Hello doctor, My husband is suffering from an anterior pelvic tilt in the right. He is a bodybuilder and currently not able to do workouts since he has pain and numbness in both upper and lower sides of the body in the right region. He also has muscle imbalance because of that. We have consulted se...  Read Full »

Penis enlargement exercises led to swollen veins on my shaft. Please guide me.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minute...  Read Full »

Ask a Fitness Expert Now