Q. Is there a way to lose the leg fat without dieting?

Dr. Shakti Mishra
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 26, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 02, 2021

My legs are very fat, and it makes me uncomfortable. Overall I am fit, but only my legs are fat. Is there any way of losing the leg fat without dieting? Is there any workout for better cardio and also to achieve six pack abs?

#

• You can do toe standing exercises, stand on your toes while balancing the body for 10 counts, repeat it 15 times.
  • Try squatting, fast static marching, and adductor stretching or butterfly stretching, all for 20 times.
  • Walking is the best form of exercise, everyday walk for 30 minutes.

For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

|