Q. I am not able to improve my face tone with healthy diet. Why?

Dr. Shakti Mishra
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 28, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 03, 2021

I am taking good healthy food, but my face structure is not improving. I used to eat two eggs daily. But, my eyes are sunken. I want a good structure. My height is 6'2" and my weight is 70 kg. I want good looking eyes and bright face.

#

• Have more of green vegetables like spinach, drumsticks, and other leafy vegetables. Have more salads like carrot, cucumber, and tomatoes. Also, have tomato soup.
  • Fruits are an excellent source of antioxidants. So, try to have more fruits every day like apple, watermelon, orange, etc.
  • Yogurt provides vitamin C. You can have it as food and also as a mask around eyes. It will give a cooling effect.
  • Do eye exercises and facial exercises for a toned up facial muscles.

For further information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

|