Q. I am using Kojivit gel. Please suggest a better sunscreen gel or lotion for sensitive skin.

Dr. Alka
Published on Oct 09, 2019

I am using Kojivit plus gel as a face cream at night. Can you please suggest me a better sunscreen gel or lotion for sensitive skin?

Dr. Alka

#

As your skin is very sensitive, I suggest you use Himalaya herbals protective sunscreen lotion. It can be applied for half an hour before going outside. Use it always before going outside, whether it is a sunny or shady day. Because even in shady days, the ultraviolet rays can harm your skin. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Drink a glass of water before going outside on sunny days whenever possible it will help to reduce dehydration of your skin. Consume healthy foods and fresh fruits as that will be beneficial for your skin. You have been using Kojivit gel. It is used to lighten the skin color, you can use it if your skin is not getting irritation from it.

Environmental or lack of healthy food.

Can Kojivit gel be used for melasma?

Query: Hello doctor, My mother is having melasma on face. Can she use Kojivit gel? If yes, please suggest whether it can be used at night time or otherwise?  Read Full >>

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have few questions for you to suggest the most appropriate treatment. What is the age of your mother? What is her skin type? (oily/dry/sensitive/ acne prone) Has she attained menopause? Does she have any other skin problems? Since how long has s...  Read Full

What Should You Look for in a Soap or Cleanser?

Article Overview: This article discusses the harm caused by cosmetic products to our skin. This article also explains the nature of cleanser or soap that should be used by an individual normally and in various dermatological illnesses. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Many of the surrounding impurities and various cosmetic products are not water soluble. So, washing the skin with simple water would not be sufficient to remove them. The substances, which are capable of emulsifying them into soluble or finer particles are to be used for making these fat-soluble imp...  Read Article

I am just fed up with my dark complexion. Please prescribe me some skin whitening product.

Query: Hello Doctor, I am just fed up with my dark complexion. Please prescribe me some skin whitening product.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Natural complexion is the best. Cosmetics do more harm than good. You can avoid them. Melanin pigment in the skin protects against cancers. Presence of more melanin in the skin gives the dark complexion. You can use sunscreen lotions which help in preventing tan d...  Read Full

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now