Suryanamaskara

How to reduce weight through yoga?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old obese boy. My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit. I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss. But, I do not know anything about yoga. I want to know, how to meditate and relax our body and mind?  Read Full »

Dr. Omnath Alvoor

Naturopathy Specialist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. Start slowly and day by day increase the speed of prac...  Read Full »

I have PCOD from the last 10 years. Please suggest a permanent cure.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 25, married and sexually active. I suffered from PCOD for a while, took all sorts of allopathic and homeopathic medicines and when I got scanned two months ago, PCOD was not found. I thought this is the end of my problem but, still, my periods are irregular. Last time, I was la...  Read Full »

Dr. Sujata Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please note that PCOD is not diagnosed by ultrasound.Kindly get thyroid profile, serum androsterone test, serum prolactin, serum testosterone, free androgen index, serum insulin, and fasting blood sugar test done.Start doing six sets of Surya Namaskar every day.Follow ...  Read Full »

How can I stop losing muscle mass?

Query: Hi doctor, I did exercises to relax and tighten the neck muscles. The exercises that I did has affected my entire body. I have lost muscle mass all over my body, and I have gained muscles in thighs and all the wrong places. I eat apples to stop muscle loss, as I read that eating apple stops muscula...  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you tell me what kind of exercises you did that resulted in such a situation? If you did exercises of the neck, then it cannot move the muscles on gluteus or back. I suggest you try doing the following. Go for a full body checkup. Stop doing exercises abruptly. Have...  Read Full »