Q. My lip has got creviced and bleeds a lot. Please suggest an effective way.

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

I am 19 years old male. For a few days my lip creviced and bleeding a little In the morning. when i woke up my lip get swollen and there are small boils like thing in and around my lip. Its a little painfull and annoying. I used vaseline and other Petroleum gels also honey but the did not help. I had fever before two weeks and I had high blood pressure before few days.

#

First of all it’a a good sign that this is not happening the first time to you. Because this means it’s most likely not something new and acute. For symptoms like the one visible on your photo many reasons can be the cause.

Therefore I wouldn’t deal with it just as a dermatologic (skin) condition but as a possible sign of some other issue. Therefore you should see a general physician and get a check-up, especially comprehensive blood tests. But I’m optimistic that you’ll be fine soon.

For the treatment of your lip pls. don’t use vaseline or other petroleum gels. Use a simple moisture cream and if it hurts a lidocaine gel/cream which is licensed for the use near or in the mouth (not just any lidocaine cream). I wish you a speedy recovery.

yet to be determined

Check-up (general)
Comprehensive lab

various

see above

*Moisture cream
*Lidocaine mouth gel/cream

Any time you want.

|