Symptoms Of Migraine

Why am I getting migraine headaches almost every day for a month?

Query: I am suffering from migraine for the last 4 years. There is a throbbing pain on one corner of the head and generally the next day it almost definitely shifts to the other corner. This cycle continues. So, the frequency is around 2 headaches per week earlier. If pain killer medicines are taken within...  Read Full »

Dr. B Vageesh Padiyar

Answer: Hi! Thanks for briefing regarding the problem in concern. In a typical case of migraine, if it is one, the triggering cause of the migraine has to be ascertained first. In most cases migraine can be made as a diagnosis when 1. There is a triggering factor to it. 2. There is an associated aura ( feel...  Read Full »

Why is my migraine pain not getting better with Paracetamol?

Query: I have a terrible migraine now and I have already taken a paracetamol but it hasn't subsided even after 2 hours. I work from home and is in front of the computer 9hours a day, 7 days of the week. I had to log out from my shift today as I am in terrible pain. Sensitive to light and noise. Iwould sudd...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi Just now I saw your request.  Read Full »

I have a continuous headache from the past two months. Is it Migraine?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29-year-old woman. I am getting a headache continuously for the past two months. I went to an eye specialist and changed my spectacles. I took medicines for sinusitis, but the headache did not stop. Kindly advice what to do.  Read Full »

Dr. Nazma Parveen

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I can see, you have already checked for refractive error in your eyes and there is no sinus problem too. It seems that you are suffering from migraine. Associated symptoms of migraine are as follows: The headache increases with a loud noise. An intermittent f...  Read Full »