Tablet Septilin

What kind of muscle pain is associated with ARS?

Query: Hi, I am a 31 year old male. About 38 days before I had sex with a CSW (Commercial Social Worker). It was protected vaginal sex and protected oral sex. Also there were deep throat kisses which lasted almost a minute. I am not sure if the condom was torn during the intercourse.  Since last 3 weeks ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sidharth Sonthalia

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. Based upon your history, my answer to your questions: 1. Are My Symptoms Related to ARS? Acute Retroviral Syndrome (ARS) typically begins 7-14 days after the exposure to a HIV positive patient, and may last for up to 3-4 months. The symptoms are typically "flu-l...  Read Full »

What causes bumps on the pharyngeal wall?

Query: Hi doctor, I am quite worried about the bumps on the back of my throat. I am quite sensitive to dust and get sinusitis along with blocked nose and stuffed head often. Around three to four weeks back, I had small red bumps on the roof of my mouth. When I consulted with a doctor, they suggested Augmen...  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have very precisely described your problem with pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I appreciate that. My diagnosis of your condition based on your symptoms is chronic or recurrent acute rhinosinusitis, which is causing chronic pharyngit...  Read Full »

What do you think about drinking water from copper vessels?

Query: Hello doctor, I read about the ancient practice of drinking water from copper vessels. Is it really good for health? My 3 year old son has wheezing and respiratory problems. Also, once he was admitted to hospital for sepsis. He is using the Foracort inhaler twice a day and Zincovit syrup once a day....  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Our elders and seers advise us to take water stored in a copper vessel, and scientifically it has been proven too. Copper has antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. So, you can take water stored in a copper vessel and giv...  Read Full »

Will recurrent fever occur in a patient with gastritis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a medical student and my query is regarding my father. My father is suffering from fever, chills and rigor every month along with gastric problem. For gastritis, I am treating him with PPI and Sucralfate. He had similar attack 15 days back. Since I had no clue about the cause, I gave...  Read Full »

Dr. Hariharan V

Diabetologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome back to icliniq.com. Though your dad is not having cough or cold that accompanies fever, his symptoms suggest that, it can be due to allergy or post-chikungunya syndrome. Did your dad affected with chikungunya recently? If so, then he might have recurrent fever along with joint pain. Thi...  Read Full »

How to cure the tiny red spots in the throat?

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting a throat infection for one or two times a year. As shown in the photo, I have tiny red painless spots in the upper part of the throat. When I get throat infection, mostly upper respiratory infection from nose to throat, these tiny spots become mild painful and sensitive to br...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I looked through the photographs you have sent (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I must appreciate the care and patience you have taken in capturing a clear photograph of the throat and labeling it for easy understanding. I would like to know a few more...  Read Full »

Are my throat and nose symptoms an allergic reaction to pollution and industrial gases?

Query: Hi doctor, I have throat and nose problems since a year. My throat becomes dry while walking, I feel discomfort while breathing, and I have tiny red spots on the roof of my mouth. These spots become very painful whenever I get a throat infection, which I get twice a year during season change. I do n...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By the information you provided, it appears you have some chronic inflammation, which is occasionally worsened by season change or allergy. I suggest you wear a mask whenever you go outside. While walking, there might be an increased demand for air, which makes you bre...  Read Full »

How to solve my father's breathing problem through ayurveda?

Query: Hello doctor, My father is suffering from breathing problems. I want to know whether there is a solution in ayurveda. Please suggest me.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You did not mention how long your father has been suffering from the disease, what are the exact symptom he had been facing and has he been taking any treatment or not. All these things would help me to make a correct diagnosis and l can suggest you the exact treatment. B...  Read Full »