Q. Can I be pregnant even without penetration?

Dr. Arpit Varshney

I had unprotected sex (Rubbing genitals without clothes, and he ejaculated. He did not penetrate; we just rubbed our genitals). This happened on the fifth day of my cycle. The next day, I took a birth control pill (a 28-day birth control pill). Is there a possibility that I might be pregnant? I stopped taking the pills in the placebo week, and I bled the day before my expected period, which lasted for four days. I am experiencing sore breasts, headaches, and stomach aches. Do you think it has something to do with the pill, or am I pregnant? Kindly help me with the condition.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

First and foremost, the chances of your pregnancy are nil. The reasons for the same are that pregnancy requires penetration and ejaculation inside the vagina, which did not happen in your case. In addition, you took a birth control pill, which reduces the chances drastically, and you had bleeding after the sex signifies not being pregnant.

Sore breasts, stomach aches, and headaches are all due to the birth control pills. Birth control pills contain synthetic hormones which are responsible for these symptoms. Gradually these symptoms will fade away.

Hope this helps

|