Tennis Ball Massage

Shall I get foam rolling for shoulder pain?

Query: Hello doctor, Once in two days, I get muscle pain or cramps in my rhomboid major. My T4 and T6 is usually pretty bound up. Also, I have minor scoliosis, and one of my shoulder blades is higher than the other. This is causing pain on my right side since that is the lower shoulder. I have chiropracto...  Read Full »

Dr. Thomas Jefferson

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to first ascertain the cause of the height discrepancies in the shoulder blades. Usually, it happens due to muscle imbalances, injury, spinal pathology or any other reason. So, visit a physiotherapist to make certain the cause, and later you may work on the cause...  Read Full »