Q. I have a 5 months baby (cesarean) and got pregnant again. Please suggest the way to abort.

Answered by Dr. Gowrimeena and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Terminate Pregnancy or Abortion? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 27 years old. I have a 5 months baby (cesarean). The baby and I are fine. From day one, he is fit. There is no health issues since his birth. And I did not have any health issues after delivery of our first baby. I got pregnant again, and it has been a month now. Please suggest a way to abort. Please help me if a pill can abort this time.