Q. I have pain in testicles on touch. Please help.

Dr. Ankush Jairath

I feel pain in testicles when I touch them. Can you please help me with this issue?

#

You can have two things, epididymo-orchitis or testicular torsion. Treatment for both are totally different. Can you please tell me if you lift your testis then pain decreases or increases? And how much is the pain (is it excruciating or mild)? History of masturbation or intercourse just before pain?

| 

Actually after masturbation, I am having mild pain on the left side of testis even if I did not touch them. In normal times, except while traveling on the bike if I am seated on the back side of bike testis used to get mild pain. And at normal times when I touch the left side of my testis, I feel the pain.

#

Most probably you might be having epididymo-orchitis which is nothing but testicular inflammation. To confirm it you can get ultrasound scrotum. Meanwhile, start medication and continue the medication for five days in case it came out to be epididymo-orchitis on ultrasound else stop after three days.

Varicocele.

| 

What is the reason for testicular pain and burning sensation in the leg?

Query: Hi doctor,Actually, I feel sometimes pain in my right testicle for last two months. Sometimes also feel burning sensation, weakness, heaviness in the right leg. For past four months, I was under severe stress, anxiety, and depression due to an unprotected sexual exposure .five months back. It caused...  Read Full »

What causes testicular pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I have mild pain in right testicle for a week. The nerves connecting to the right testicle are always in strain mainly in the area of epididymis and vas deference. It pains when I walk, jump, rub or masturbate. I get random swelling, irritation and pain in my right test...  Read Full »