Q. Kindly suggest me some yoga exercise for testicular pain.

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 01, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 04, 2019

I am having testicular pain for the past about eight months. Ultrasound report is normal. Please suggest me yoga exercises and should I avoid something in my diet.

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert Physiotherapy
#

As you mentioned you have testicular pain since eight months, many reasons are there for pain, commonly due to very tight underwear or continuous compression over thigh region or more driving in bike or vehicle may give rise to pain in groin and testicles, so my advice is first decompresses the part and wear loose comfortable underwears, then daily do stretches to thigh muscles, especially do art of living Yoga session. Learn the Sudarshan Kriya yoga session, which will be much more beneficial. I hope you satisfied with the answer kindly feel free to ask again.

|