Q. Kindly suggest me some yoga exercise for testicular pain.

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Oct 01, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 04, 2019

I am having testicular pain for the past about eight months. Ultrasound report is normal. Please suggest me yoga exercises and should I avoid something in my diet.

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert Physiotherapy
#

As you mentioned you have testicular pain since eight months, many reasons are there for pain, commonly due to very tight underwear or continuous compression over thigh region or more driving in bike or vehicle may give rise to pain in groin and testicles, so my advice is first decompresses the part and wear loose comfortable underwears, then daily do stretches to thigh muscles, especially do art of living Yoga session. Learn the Sudarshan Kriya yoga session, which will be much more beneficial. I hope you satisfied with the answer kindly feel free to ask again.

How does yoga help senior citizens?

Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and trends for yoga for senior citizens? Are there studios that have classes or professionals that cater to this demographic? Why choose yoga over other forms of fitness and stretching?  Read Full >>

Dr. Vinod Kumar Goyal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yoga is of two types. One for physical exercises called asanas and the second one is meditational yoga. Both have tremendous benefits for life and health. Physical yoga regulates body glands, hormones and cures many diseases of the body. For different persons and condit...  Read Full

My cervix length is small. Can I do some exercise to get normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.  Read Full >>

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. Cervical length needs to be checked again at 24 weeks for further advice. In general, twin pregnancy has a tendency for preterm labor. Your focus right now should be on preventing preterm labor rather than normal delivery. For normal delivery to happen, you do not need t...  Read Full

Easy Exercises for Knee Osteoarthritis (OA)

Article Overview: This article talks briefly about knee osteoarthritis and stresses on how you can benefit from special physiotherapy exercises for the knee. Read Article

Dr. Ankita Sharma
Physiotherapist

Osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis that features the breakdown and eventually, loss of the cartilage of one or more joints. Osteoarthritis occurs more frequently as we age, the common age group of onset being 40 to 50 years. Osteoarthritis is referred to as degenerative joint diseases (DJD). Oste...  Read Article

Ask a Fitness Expert Now