Thc-free Cbd Oil

Is CBD oil safe to use for people with anxiety?

Query: Hello doctor, Please clarify my doubts on CBD oil and anxiety. 1. Is CBD oil safe to use for people with anxiety? 2. What are the benefits and risks? 3. Where should people obtain this? 4. How much should they take and in what form? 5. How can they trust the source? 6. What else do you want p...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. CBD oil is cannabidiol oil, which has nonintoxicating marijuana in it. It can be given to a patient having anxiety. Along with that, it is used in patients having epilepsy, sleeplessness, and inflammation, etc. Only limited data is available for CBD oil, so it is bet...  Read Full »

How to prevent stammering?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering from stammering for the last 14 years. Now my age is 20. I am a male. I am facing difficulty while talking with others or when I read something. My tongue comes out while stammering. So, I am not talking with anyone now. Stammer has become a big problem in my life. P...  Read Full »

Dr. Melissa Kate Cox

Speech Therapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry for your suffering. Have you tried breathing through the stammer? When you feel the tension of a stammer coming on, take a deep breath and as you breathe out, say the phrase or short sentence you want to say. For further information consult a speech therapist o...  Read Full »