Q. Having some kind of throat congestion. Please give some solution.

Answered by Dr. Nasheed Baig and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Throat Infection or Anti Inflammatory Medications? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Actually, my problem does not seem to be a serious one, but as of now it has become really annoying for me. Basically, I am giving some singing auditions. But, the problem is continuously for a period of some past eight to nine months I am having some kind of my congestion in my throat, which is not there in my normal days. But, when I practise, I am facing a lot of problems as I am not able to finish up my notes properly. This did not happen before. I have been facing this problem consistently for the last few months. Please I need some solution to this problem. Thank you.