I am a 23-year-old male. My symptoms are burning sensation on the throat, excess burping, frequent throat clearing, mucus coming to the throat, bitter taste, difficulty swallowing, and ear pain. My symptoms started four months ago. Now, I noticed a white patch on the back of my throat, and I am very sacred.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Constant irritation in the throat with throat clearing and burning sensation can be due to two primary reasons as follow;
You can also consider the following;
1) Tablet containing Acetyl Cysteine, twice daily for ten days.
2) Tablet containing Fexofenadine with Levocetirizine twice daily for ten days.
3) Saltwater gargles for eight to ten times a day for one month.
4) Keep sipping on boiled warm water every two hours for one month.
5) Duonase nasal spray (Fluticasone Propionate and Azelastine) two puffs in each nostril twice daily for one month.
The other co-existing problem could be,
You can consider the following advice for GERD;
1) Keep a strict diet and eat on time.
2) Avoid oily, spicy food and beverages.
3) Reduce the quantity of each meal and increase the frequency of your meals.
4) Keep a gap of two hours between meals and going to bed or exercise.
5) Try to maintain a left lateral position when you lie down.
6) Take syrup containing antacid one tablespoon before food thrice daily for one month.
7) Take tablet Pan-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) one tablet in the morning before breakfast for the next one month.
Please try to follow all the precautionary measures as much as you could for maximum benefit.
This typically takes around three to five weeks for things to subside. If preventive measures and medications are followed correctly, I am pretty sure that you will recover.
I hope I have answered your query in detail. If there is anything more you need to know or enquire, please do let us know.
Please take care.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. down to the throat from nasal cavity is suggestive of sinusitis. When your sinuses are infected, the normal physiology of nose is lost, and mucociliary action of the nasal mucosa is lost which causes the formation of thick mucus which trickles do... Read fullCan GERD cause rumbling stomach and feeling of something stuck in throat?
.. sure whether the diagnosis of GERD (gastric esophageal reflux disease) is made by you or your physician. By looking at the symptoms it looks like there is increased gastric acid secretion which is giving you the sensation of bloating. Diagnosis of... Read fullIs GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) curable permanently through medicines?
Hello doctor, I often eat deep fried potatoes with chilly powder. Some say that it will turn into bad materials after they reach the belly. I do not believe it. Is that true? Why is it so? Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an ENT Otolaryngologist Now