Q. I have been suffering from throat pain, headache, and weakness, sickness since last 2 days.

Dr. Sini P

Dear Doctor,

I have been suffering from throat pain, headache, weakness and sickness since last 2 days.

Age-21 years/ female. Give me advice.

#

Hi,From your query, I understood that you have simple viral infection causing the Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI).

• So you have to take tablet Febrex plus three times in a day for 3 days.
  • Use saline gargling for throat pain.
  • Use steam inhalation if there is any nasal block.
  • Better to take an antibiotic also, tablet Levofloxac 500mg once in a day for 3 days.

If there is no relief with this, you have to do blood test and urine test.

For further evaluation, revert back to a general practitioner online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|