Q. A white patch has been formed at the tip of the penis associated with skin tightness. Why?

Answered by Dr. Gajanan Bhat and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Tight Foreskin or White Patches? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I used to masturbate regularly, and I do not care much for hygiene (I wore the same used underwears, cleaned my penis once in a while, etc.). Now from the last two months, I am unable to retract. The foreskin seems to have become tight and not allowing me to even pull it back a little. There is a kind of white patch formed at the tip of my penis as well. That is concerning. Could you please let me know what might be the issue?