Q. I have a non-itchy red patch on the skin of penis. Please help.

I have had a small red patch of skin on my penis for over a month. There is no itchiness, no irritation, no pain.

#

Please send few good quality photographs taken in a natural light.

This started about a month ago. Almost like a ring with a light red center. Absolutely no pain or itchiness. It has decreased in size over the last week and a half or so. Not sure if just dry skin or what. Just alarming that it has been a month. It is almost towards the very back (base) of the penis as you can see.

#

As per the picture and history, it is going in favor of tinea corporis or contact dermatitis. I would advise you to use Luliconazole cream twice daily for 10 days and if not subsided, then go for Mometasone cream twice daily and it will definitely respond.

|