Q. Is there any cure in homeopathy for tinea cruris?

Dr. Kavita Rajput

I have treated tinea cruris for the last six months with all allopathic medicines ranging from Terbinifine for six weeks to Itraconazole and Fluconazole and all the zole category ointments but there is no relief. The infection returns after one month of stoppage of medicine. No diabetes or HIV have been detected. Kindly advise and tell me how the homeopathy heals the disease.

#

It is a recurrence of tinea, and it will not go by any zole category ointment, you have taken a lot of medications, that is why you take one dose of Sulphur 200 early morning empty stomach, only once do not repeat it. Then wait for one week with no medicine (allow sulfur to work). After one week take one dose of Nux Vomica 1M (Venum orange) one dose before sleep. Then again wait for one week with no medicine and then consult me again for the next medication because it will be based on that time presenting symptoms (1 dose is four globules or two drops on tongue).

1. In these two weeks do not apply any ointment apply plain coconut oil.

2. Do not use any soap on the affected area.

3. Do not take a raw onion.

4. And do not take any other homeopathic medicine for anything.

|