Q. Is there any cure in homeopathy for tinea cruris?

Dr. Kavita Rajput
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Sep 10, 2019

I have treated tinea cruris for the last six months with all allopathic medicines ranging from Terbinifine for six weeks to Itraconazole and Fluconazole and all the zole category ointments but there is no relief. The infection returns after one month of stoppage of medicine. No diabetes or HIV have been detected. Kindly advise and tell me how the homeopathy heals the disease.

Dr. Kavita Rajput

Homeopathy
#

It is a recurrence of tinea, and it will not go by any zole category ointment, you have taken a lot of medications, that is why you take one dose of Sulphur 200 early morning empty stomach, only once do not repeat it. Then wait for one week with no medicine (allow sulfur to work). After one week take one dose of Nux Vomica 1M (Venum orange) one dose before sleep. Then again wait for one week with no medicine and then consult me again for the next medication because it will be based on that time presenting symptoms (1 dose is four globules or two drops on tongue).

1. In these two weeks do not apply any ointment apply plain coconut oil.

2. Do not use any soap on the affected area.

3. Do not take a raw onion.

4. And do not take any other homeopathic medicine for anything.

Are the medicines given to me for scabies correct?

Query: Hi doctor, I was diagnosed with scabies, and now I am worried my family also has it. The doctor has prescribed Permethrin cream 5%, Ketoconazole cream, Flutas 150 mg, and Levocetirizine. Are these tablets fine or should I add anything more? What should I do with the furniture and mobile phones? I h...  Read Full »

What ayurvedic medicines can treat tinea cruris?

Query: Hello doctor, Kindly tell me some ayurvedic drugs for tinea cruris. I had the disease last year but I am having the symptoms again. Itching has not gone completely. I have used Onabet cream. In the past, I have been on Tyza and Atarax. Please help.  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now