Tips To Overcome Social Phobia

What are the causes of self-doubts and lack of self-confidence, and how to get rid of it?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a lot of self-doubts and feel like I am being watched. I am scared to move into the city and also fear boys. I always feel insecure that someone might find fault in my acts while listening to class with a strength of 200. I have low self-esteem and self-confidence.  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, Thanks for raising this query. The problem you described affects about 5% of the general population, and most of them never know whether any help is available. Many of them do not admit and confide it to others. You were thinking of what others to think ab...  Read Full »

Since my childhood I suffer from social phobia.Suggest some ayurvedic medicine.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 65 years old and since my childhood I suffer from social phobia. In spite of trying to control myself, I am unable to keep up my confidence. Suggest some ayurvedic medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Vinod Kumar

Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are virtually no medicines for social phobia.  Following things may help you come out of this phobia. More and more exposure to such situations where you feel this phobia. Avoiding the situation is not the solution. Facing the problem is the real solution. Make ...  Read Full »

How to get rid of social anxiety?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an introvert. I have social phobia and anxiety. My hands and feet start to sweat, and my voice chokes when I am required to speak in front of people. Because of this, I have lack of confidence and self-esteem which has developed a feeling of worthlessness and loss of hope in me. I a...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. A lot of individuals have social anxiety. The anxiety of being judged, restlessness on speaking in front of people, anticipatory anxiety what others will think about you, reduced confidence and depressive symptoms secondary to social anxie...  Read Full »

I lack confidence in myself and cannot talk to new people. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I lack confidence when I am alone. I am always confident when it comes to the public. I really get busted and also I do not know why. I cannot talk to new people or crossgender with an initiative. I even do not know why I always feel lonely like I know I do not have people to talk eve...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to develop confidence in yourself. Do daily exercises for 30 to 40 minutes. Do meditation for 20 minutes. Read good books. Take good deep sleep. Start talking with your own self. Stand in front of the mirror and make eye contact with yourself and...  Read Full »