Q. How can weakness due to masturbation be cured?

Dr. Arul Amuthan
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 16, 2019 and last reviewed on: Dec 18, 2019

I am 29 years old. I had practised masturbation for the past 12 years. Initially for 4 to 5 years, I was masturbating for 2 to 3 times a week. For the last 3 years I am a bit in control (used to masturbate 1-2 times a week ). For the past 2 to 3 years I am feeling general weakness all over the body. I am having back pain and mild neck pain for the past four years. I am underweight (55 kg, height 178 cm) and have some digestive issues too (my digestive fire is less). I am about to do marriage in five months. I want to be physically prepared for the marriage and want to regain my lost health due to excessive masturbation. I request you to kindly suggest siddha medicines for improving my sexual health and digestive health.

#

Continuous involvement in masturbation leads to some loss of protein (weight loss) as well as general weakness. The body undergoes excess pitham (excess heat at eyes and also on internal organs). We need to correct these two things through the following Siddha drugs. Capsule Rathina purush- one capsule at night after food. Nannari legium - 3 grams (one spoon) morning and one spoon at night before food. Diets : Eat more drug grapes, cashew nuts, banana, fruits, pumpkin juice, pumpkin halwa, buttermilk daily. Oil bath - apply dil oil (nalla ennai) or kumari thailam or karisaalai madakku thailam or santhanaathi thailam 30 minutes before bath. After 30 mintues, take bath. Practice this daily.

Thank you sir. I have some clarifications in your answer-should I apply til oil to whole body or hair only and what do you mean my drug grapes-i couldn't understand. Please guide me.
# Dear Navaneeth,

For daily application, the oil is to be applied to the top of the head (vertex). After 30 minutes, you can take a bath in normal water. This is for all medicated oil /dil oil.

Weekly once, you can take a whole-body oil bath. During that time, you need to apply the oil to whole body. Wait for one hour. Then take a bath in warm water. If you get time to practice, this is better.

drug grapes - it is dry grapes. Sorry for the spelling mistake.
Sir for how many months I should take tablets and legiyam? Thank you.
# Hi,

Minimum take for 3 months, then you will be normalized.
If you feel to get more physical strength or more improvement, you can take two more months.
Then, you can again take last three months just before your marriage to prepare you.

|