Q. Will Shilajit and Ashwagandha help to regain lost power and memory due to masturbation?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

I am 19 years old and weighs about 65 kg. I am suffering from masturbation effects like leg pain, fatigue, night fall, body weakness, and weak memory. I also think that my hair are getting thin and I lost my few hairs from the top of my head. I masturbate for the last seven years. In the beginning I do excess masturbation like four to five times a day but now I controlled it and I usually do once or twice a week. I tried a lot to stop it but cannot stop it. I need your help. Please suggest me some medicine to recover from the side effects of it.

Can I take Shilajit and Ashwagandha both or not? And in which dose I should take it? Please give me some suggestion to gain my memory power.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com. This is not abnormal in this age. Please take the following drugs:

1) Rathina Purush capsule one in the morning and one at night with a cup of milk.

2) Gnanavalli capsules one in the morning and two in the evening.

These drugs are available in Siddha and Ayurveda pharma. These are the two major drugs for your issues. You may contact local ayurvedic medical shops to get it.

3) Shilajit and Ashwagandha these two are supplementary and very useful. You can take Shilajit one in the morning, one after lunch and one in the evening. Ashwagantha legium is better. 1 gm in the morning, 1 gm after lunch and 1 gm after dinner.

All these four drugs are to be taken after food for three months. They rejuvenate you and boost your energy level. Also, your memory will be improved. 4) You can consume more dry grapes, grape juice, pomegranate juice and add more curd or buttermilk in your diet.

5) You need to apply Brahmi hair oil to hair and wait for 30 minutes, then take a bath. This should be done every alternate day in the morning. This is to maintain normal body temperature.

|