Q. I have small bumps on my tongue and it hurts. What is that?

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

I have hurt places on my tongue, and I am currently scared because I never had any type of oral engagement and I am nervous. I have very small bumps, but I think I may be overreacting.

#

Upload an image of the bumps having white ulcers, they can be as simple as an aphthous ulcer to many serious issues. As you have mentioned no oral engagement, please do not take it otherwise but if you are comfortable letting me know if any history of unprotected sex. Also, let me know if swollen glands.

If it is a simple aphthous ulcer, it is just stress-related and will wear off in a week.

Rexidine M Forte gel (Chlorhexidine + Metronidazole + Lignocaine).

Tablet Zincovit (multivitamin zinc, Selenium, vitamin C) 1 tablet OD for 15 days.

I hope it was helpful. Kindly upload an image as soon as possible. I would assist you immediately.

|